Carpet One - False advertising of 100 percent satisfaction guarantee if your not happy they will replace
We were greeted by Chan the rep from carpet one at the flea market.His product of flooring was suppose to be the best ever.
We asked if the it would actually not get indentations from furniture and he assured us it would come right out and if need be a blow dryer would bring it back to normal. He even came to our home and never told us that our furniture was too heavy. He had us spend 7500.00. Low and behold a week after they laid it we found bubbling around the corners, a slit in the flooring from THEIR utility knife and a few indentations that have never came out.
They came out twice to try and repair and had no success. We claimed we were unsatisfied and guess what...they basically said there is nothing we can do but offer you to spend 5,000 more dollars for better flooring and we would have to pay for the labor and the moving of our furniture again. I said you mean we have to pay more to have what we were promised in the first place? What about the satisfaction warranty you promote.
They said sorry. They cheated us and left us with cheesy looking floors that we are out 7500.00 for and the only way we can repair is to spend 5000.00 more dollars. Why didn't they tell us before they laid it that we were going to have these issues because we certainly would not have purchased it.
We went to seniors against crimes and they said they argued our case and Carpet one won't budge so we learned a big lesson with them don't beige all the good they say their company offers as it's false.Get every word they say in writing so you won't be taken like we were.
Deb and david Clifford
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Company mislead us into buying a product that was not good for our home
- Preferred solution:
- I want my floor fixed or replaced or money back
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Memory Foam Flooring
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."
- "“The Sterling Group DKI: Poor Workmanship Triggers Mental Anguish for Senior Citizen in Poor Health… On October 22 of 2007, Steven Hartmann owner of The Sterling Group DKI submitted an estimate..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "I contacted Lexus of Orlando in Oct./Nov. and suggested to them that they should relocated the model in their TV ads to the passenger side of the vehicle being pitched...."
- "I just purchased a case of Oreos with chocolate cream. The pack was fresh & wasnt ripped open or anything when I brought them home and opened it, it seemed..."
- "This evening my family went to Chipotle. We were taken back by the $2.00 additional charge for quachamole when we were asked for it along with all the other sides...."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."