Oak Run, California
1.4
Service Scheduling

Bought Expensive Carpet from Carpet One. This carpet was fraying and shedding immediately to the point of plugging just about any vacuum cleaner we have tried included the Central Vacuum.

We ALWAYS *** our shoes and vacuum as we should. This carpet has continued to shed and fray to this day - still plugs up our central vacuum.

Just a few years later the carpet is wore out. Of course the "warranty" does not cover this.

The carpet i purchased from Lowes for about a third of the price has far out lasted the *** that they sell there...

This reviewer shared experience about "poor quality" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $3500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Carpet One. The most disappointing about carpet one carpet at Carpet One was poor quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carpet One.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Carpet One to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carpet One?

Comments

Had the same issue with Mohawk carpet several years ago.This was in a brand new home.

Had to sue Mohawk to get it replaced.

Investigation determined that the carpet missed the heat treat process during manufacturing.They finally replaced it all.

to Anonymous #1367825

I am having similar problems through carpet One with Mohawk.We decided to splurge and order a higher quality carpet after a flooding.

The first carpet install had defects and poor seams and Mohawk said carpet One said Mohawk agreed to replace only after a 30-40 day claim process...actually the claim didn't go through until the day after I called carpet one's corporate office. We then had to wait several weeks for the carpet to be ordered again. During second installation, I come home and the carpet looks similar but feels totally different. I called carpet One while installing and they sent some guy who did a (penny test?)...I was told to maybe wait till it plushes out.

The next day I went up to Carpet One and showed them the difference between the floor model and the 2nd install. It was agreed that it was not the same carpet we had paid for on the showroom floor and they went through the process of filing a second claim. I honestly am not sure I want any more carpet from Mohawk nor am I sure I want carpet One to install as we had noticeable humping seams after both installs that (didn't go away) like they suggested after wear of 30 days. So far we have been offered another install or $500 -700 reimbursement and no warranty.

Wow, so that's what almost $4800 dollars gets a customer these days.Do you really get what you pay for?